- Building is 152,900 ft2 on 15 acres
- Built in 1970, remodeled in 2000
- 100+ parking spaces.
- Features 40’+ clear height, 20 cranes, and a paved yard for trailer/outside storage
- Building is under a 10-year lease with a privately held company that has been in business for 27 years.
- Tenant makes over $1 billion in annual sales and employs 3,500 employees.
- 69% debt, 31% equity
- Average cash-on-cash return to the investor will be approximately 10% per year for 5 years.
- Average overall return to investor will be approximately 16.78 % per year for 5 years.
- This will need to be held 5-7 years before the principal is returned to investors.
Request deal room access for more detailed information.